Need to contact NCL

CeeGee

I would like to send NCL an email regarding my wedding with The Wedding Experience. I have looked all over their website and can't find a single email address to address comments to. Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks

I searched the website too and couldn't find a single email address.

Just out of curiousity, was your wedding a good experience? Congrats! icon_biggrin.gif

NCL Norway 2/00 - Eastern Carib. poke.gif

Costa Atlantica 2/01 - Western Carib. icon_biggrin.gif

Costa Atlantica 2/02 - Eastern Carib. icon_biggrin.gif

NCL Dream 3/03 Valparaiso - Miami orangehat.gif

Costa Mediterranea 3/04 Western Carib. icon_eek.gif

icon_wink.gif Proud member of the PPS-Passport Pusher Society icon_wink.gif

~~ www.savemartha.com ~~

Overall the wedding was fantastic. The only problem was the photos. I sent an email to The wedding Expiereince and to the company that is hosting the website with the photos, but I want to send one to NCL as well.

The main problems were as follows...

Problem one: The photographer seemed to want to leave as quickly as possible. He required us to "stage the cake cutting and toast" so that he could leave. He did not stick around to get pictures of the reception. It would have been nice to get pictures of events that took place such as the best man's speech, the guests singing, etc.

Problem two: The website to view the photos was very poorly designed. You could only view it using Internet Explorer. To try to use any other browser resulted in only being able to see the last four photos. Furthermore, there was also no way to zoom into photos to see if eyes were open. (This became a bigger issue once the photos were received. See problem 4)

Problem three: The photos were poor quality. When viewing them on the website, we noticed that there were a good proportion of photos that were very blurry, poorly framed and/or had no effort put in to the composition (for example, for group shots, making no effort that the group is organized in a visually appealing manner: I.E, not recognizing that maybe the 5'2" person should not be standing next to the 6'4" person.) We seriously had a VERY hard time finding enough pictures that we liked to even place the order, we finally settled on getting several copies and sizes of the same pictures. If they hadn't been paid for as part of a package, there is not one that we would have ordered.

Problem 4: Photos that looked okay in on the website were blurry one we received them in the mail. Of the 18 different poses we ordered only 5 of them are sharp enough to keep.

Problem 5: Photos received were not the size ordered. 2 of the 5x7's had an inch of white space on each side of the photo, making them 5x5's. 4 poses (8 photos) of the 4x6's also had an inch of white space on both sides, making them 4x4's

Problem 6: The cropping on the photos was substandard. In one 8x10, my sister's face was cropped right in half.

The end result of this is that there is less than a handful of pictures worth keeping.

We are now in the position of thinking about finding a professional photographer here in the area and having all of the photos redone. Of course, we will only be able to do bride and groom photos due to the fact that the bridal party is from three different states and two countries. It will also cost us an additional tuxedo rental.

Other than the problems with the photographer, our wedding was fantastic. However, the lack of quality photos will be the one thing that will stay with us and our family forever.

Archived