prominade Deck 6, 7 or 8?

Trekker954

decided to get a prominade on next Liberty booking. All decks are available. Any advice on which is best and or what location. I guess dead center is more important than being near the elevators. Guess I'll look to see whats on Deck 9 as I don't want to be just below any noisy activities.

I'd choose Deck 7 because it is sandwiched between two passenger decks. Deck 8 would be too high for my viewing pleasure. Deck 6 might be too noisy, unless you can get a cabin over a quiet area like the shops or cafe. I agree that it's being mid-promenade is just as important as deck, so you'll have to weigh the options. Also, I would not choose a cabin that connects to a stranger's cabin - even though the door is secure, the noise may be an issue (some people say they don't hear a thing, and others say they hear every word).

i decided on deck 7 but am now livid. while pussyfooting around trying to decide which two prominade rooms to look for, the price jumped $45. I thought they did their price changes in the middle of the night, not mid morning. It was such a great deal. Inside gty was $249 and prominade was $279 but now is $344. hmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if it will drop again. I need two rooms and there were at least a couple of dozen prominades this morning

i decided on deck 7 but am now livid. while pussyfooting around trying to decide which two prominade rooms to look for, the price jumped $45. I thought they did their price changes in the middle of the night, not mid morning. It was such a great deal. Inside gty was $249 and prominade was $279 but now is $344. hmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if it will drop again. I need two rooms and there were at least a couple of dozen prominades this morning

Would not hurt to call, tell them you tried to book yesterday, but had problem with their web site:eek:, and now price is higher.:rolleyes:

They should work with you.

doubtful as those prices won't be in their system anymore. i noticed all rooms went up in price except inside gty. I was watching for balconies which were sold out but briefly this morning showed up for 609, but even that is gone again. oh well. lesson learned; but all i was trying to do was figure out which deck was best. i guess I could have quickly put them on hold. maybe i'll book gty and keep watching and then upgrade. 344 isn't bad, but it's the principle of the deal. :(

We were on Liberty earlier this month and had a promenade room on deck 8 with a connecting door. We never heard the people next to us. On deck 8, the window protrudes outwards at the top so we had a good view of the promenade. The only night there was noise was the 70s night party.

Archived