Silver Shadow July 22, 2005

Rebb

My husband and I are going on the July 22 cruise on the Silver Shadow (Mediterranean). We have never been on a cruise before and were wondering if any of the veteran cruisers can tell us if we have a higher likelyhood of getting motion sickness on this ship as opposed to the larger cruise ships since the Shadow is much smaller. Also, any advice for new cruisers would be appriciated.

Thank you:)

My husband and I are going on the July 22 cruise on the Silver Shadow (Mediterranean). We have never been on a cruise before and were wondering if any of the veteran cruisers can tell us if we have a higher likelyhood of getting motion sickness on this ship as opposed to the larger cruise ships since the Shadow is much smaller. Also, any advice for new cruisers would be appriciated.

Thank you:)

On my two summer cruises aboard the SILVER WHISPER (the SHADOW's sister ship)--one on the Med, the other around the British isles--roll and pitch were undetectable.

The Mediterranean shouldn't present much drama in July, and the SHADOW does have stabilizers just in case.

Archived