Parking in Tampa

AyeCalypso

We will be sailing on Jewel of Seas March 31st out of Tampa. Last year we parked across the street at the Port parking for $70 (now it'll be $75) .

I noticed Premier Parking Usa.com offers parking for the trip at $44.

They claim to be 1 mile from Terminal and provide a shuttle service.

Has anyone used them? Other parking solutions? We can't come down Friday night or I'd stay at a Park n Sail hotel.

Thanks.

We will be sailing on Jewel of Seas March 31st out of Tampa. Last year we parked across the street at the Port parking for $70 (now it'll be $75) .

I noticed Premier Parking Usa.com offers parking for the trip at $44.

They claim to be 1 mile from Terminal and provide a shuttle service.

Has anyone used them? Other parking solutions? We can't come down Friday night or I'd stay at a Park n Sail hotel.

Thanks.

Premier's Ft Lauderdale operation has not received favorable reviews - check out the "Florida Departures" board for details. Honestly, I have driven past their Tampa location for over three years, to and from work, and never noticed them. That could be good or bad... I do think it is odd that there are no reviews or comments about them on CC, since Tampa does have cruises year-round. You'd think that someone would have used them by now.

Someone on another thread asked about Capital Parking - check their site at capital-parking dot com. Their rates are comparable to Premier and still cheaper than the Port parking garage, and they are in a better location than Premier as far as I can tell. I will probably use them when I sail next week - just waiting for them to reply to an email I sent over the weekend.

Liz

If it was me, and I was going to stay at a hotel anyhow, I'd do one of these here. Since I live close and don't use a hotel, I can't tell ya which is good or bad.....I do know though (as mentioned) these off-site places don't have good reviews.....but you look yourself.....you may be comfortable with one of them

I assume you're going on the Jewel......great ship....great crew etc...enjoy your cruise

Thanks for the insight. I've emailed them a few questions but have yet to hear back from them. Hmmm. Their online rate quote charges for 6 actual days, plus tax, plus $5 fee, so the result is only a $30 savings. I did a Google Map search on their address and it shows a parking garage next to an overpass. Worth it for $30?

Premier's Ft Lauderdale operation has not received favorable reviews - check out the "Florida Departures" board for details. Honestly, I have driven past their Tampa location for over three years, to and from work, and never noticed them. That could be good or bad... I do think it is odd that there are no reviews or comments about them on CC, since Tampa does have cruises year-round. You'd think that someone would have used them by now.

Someone on another thread asked about Capital Parking - check their site at capital-parking dot com. Their rates are comparable to Premier and still cheaper than the Port parking garage, and they are in a better location than Premier as far as I can tell. I will probably use them when I sail next week - just waiting for them to reply to an email I sent over the weekend.

Liz

Great encouragement on the Jewel hope all is well.

How close are you to the port? You could rent your yard as a parking lot. JK

We do that in Augusta during the Masters Golf tournament and make good money but that's only a few hours a day.

Thanks again!

If it was me, and I was going to stay at a hotel anyhow, I'd do one of these here. Since I live close and don't use a hotel, I can't tell ya which is good or bad.....I do know though (as mentioned) these off-site places don't have good reviews.....but you look yourself.....you may be comfortable with one of them

I assume you're going on the Jewel......great ship....great crew etc...enjoy your cruise

Archived