Rooms that accommodate 4

seaster1

Can anyone tell me what Kind of setup the room will have? Looking at the Island Princess room A606. It said it sleeps 4 does anyone know where the 2 extra beds come from...either side wall or ceiling? Thanks for any info.

They come down from the ceiling kind of like a bunk bed. The lower bed will be 2 twin beds. Then during the day, the upper beds will be pushed back up into the ceiling. But if you want them down all day, just tell your room steward. My family has had this type of cabin on the Sea Princess and it worked fine for them. But many people think these cabins are too crowded. It helps a lot if your family is a tidy family too.

For Gloria, yes Princess has a lower rate for the 3rd or 4 person. The first two people pay the same, then the 3rd pay less and the 4th person pays even less. Check with a travel agent for exact price quotes.

We stayed in a 4 person cabin once and the 2 extra beds came out from the side of the walls. It made the room seem very small and it was uncomfortable for us to sit back on the bed. It will only be my DH and I in the cabin. But it bothered us all week. If the extra bunks come out from the ceiling then it is a non issue. Thanks.

Archived