Clothes hanger ????

mikey1210

I always bring wire hangers from my husband's drycleaning so if we need them we have them and if not, I put them in the trash before we disembark.

BTW, I've never needed them! We had a million nice wooden hangers in our cabin. I also pack the hanging clothes that we are taking on wire hangers so I can dispose of them as well.

Bobbie

Days until our next cruise - NCL Dawn - April 25, 2004 !!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;4;25;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Cruises so far:

Norwegian Dawn - April 2003

FOR mikey1210...

On the DAWN last week (BA Category cabin) we had a double closet with 4 side shelves and upper shelf, a seperate adjacent wall unit with three small drawers and two shelves, and a couple other shelf spaces. The double closet had wonderful "fixed" wooden hangers, six with pant/shirt clips and 13 regular ones. Because of the limited drawer space, we hung some clothes that we normally wouldn't have. Some of the clothes that we brought, we packed in the suitcase with our hangers...they DID come in handy.

Debjo

Boatwht.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Until the NORWEGIAN DAWN 2004 (Can't Hardly Wait But Still Wishing I Was Going On The NORWAY Instead!)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 NORWEGIAN MAJESTY 2004 Bermuda Bound Again!

QE2-Bermuda 2003

PACIFIC PRINCESS-Bermuda 2002

REGAL EMPRESS-New England/Canada 2001

Archived