Oasis/allure Dazzles bar noise and cabins selection

Hi

I'm trying to make a cabin selection I was thinking of deck 8 Aft to be close to the elevators. I noticed that Dazes bar is on deck 8 I wonder if it is this bar has a lot of loud music until late at night? Would deck 7,8.or 9 around the bar be a bad selection of cabin. Can any one tell me how loud is this bar and if any one stayed on deck 7 under the bar or deck 9 above it or near it on deck 8 was it OK or should I try different deck. I wanted to be close to everything so deck 8 seems great but now I'm not so sure. Please help Thanks

On Allure in June, our room was just off the stairway on deck 8 - back by Dazzles. Never heard a peep from the nightclub while in our room.

In fact, we loved the location so much, we booked a very similar spot for our Oasis trip next year! Enjoy! :)

I'm really glad to hear that. Central Park was our favorite location when we were on the Oasis, so we wanted to be as close to the entrance to the Park as we could when we booked the Allure for next year. We're a few doors down from the aft entrance, and was somewhat worried about noise from Dazzles, but figured if it was a problem, I would have read complaints about it already.

I can't wait to grab my coffee and breakfast panini and head right back to our balcony in the mornings!

We're booked in 9304 on the Allure 2/26. I'm looking forward to it as it is easy access to Dazzles (Having a bar nearby to grab a cocktail to take back to our balcony) and a flight of stairs away from Central Park.

I wondered the same thing when looking at Oasis cabins. The thing you don't really appreciate until you get on the ship is how incredibly wide the ship is! It's also really well sound proofed. In reality, the balcony rooms aren't really that close to Dazzles at all because of how wide it is.

Although I didn't take the cabin near Dazzles, I doubt you'll have an issue. I did have a cabin by the stairs / elevators on the other end and was very pleased with that decision. It's a very long ship with a long walk between elevator banks, I really enjoyed being so close to one.

I wondered the same thing when looking at Oasis cabins. The thing you don't really appreciate until you get on the ship is how incredibly wide the ship is! It's also really well sound proofed. In reality, the balcony rooms aren't really that close to Dazzles at all because of how wide it is.

Although I didn't take the cabin near Dazzles, I doubt you'll have an issue. I did have a cabin by the stairs / elevators on the other end and was very pleased with that decision. It's a very long ship with a long walk between elevator banks, I really enjoyed being so close to one.[/quote

I was offered a cabin near the elevator and I was worried if it is right by the elevators open hallway. So cabin near the elevator is OK. Thanks so much. You are not the first one who had a cabin by the stairs and loved it.

Just got off oasis this morning. We were with a group. we had the 3 category Q rooms on deck 7 starboard. Rooms 7673, 7675, 7677. We heard nothing from dazzles. Would definately book them again. Please note though that there is no port to starboard access on deck 7. It is the only deck that this is a problem.

Although I didn't take the cabin near Dazzles, I doubt you'll have an issue. I did have a cabin by the stairs / elevators on the other end and was very pleased with that decision. It's a very long ship with a long walk between elevator banks, I really enjoyed being so close to one.

Dave

I picked cabin 8662 I was told it's Ok. I wonder if your cabin was near it as this one close to the stair. It is next to a JS so I think it can't be bad.

Dave

I picked cabin 8662 I was told it's Ok. I wonder if your cabin was near it as this one close to the stair. It is next to a JS so I think it can't be bad.

I was in 9554 so I wasn't in the exact same location, but you're probably right... haha I doubt they'd put a JS in a really bad location. That said, I don't think there are too many bad locations on Oasis. I haven't read many complaints here about noise proofing issues on Oasis/Allure.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I was in 9554 so I wasn't in the exact same location, but you're probably right... haha I doubt they'd put a JS in a really bad location. That said, I don't think there are too many bad locations on Oasis. I haven't read many complaints here about noise proofing issues on Oasis/Allure.

We're thinking about 9554 on Allure. Was the bed near the balcony or closet? How was the noise, since it was close to the stairs?

We're thinking about 9554 on Allure. Was the bed near the balcony or closet? How was the noise, since it was close to the stairs?

9554 has the bed by the closet.

Ive been by Dazzles on all my Oasis Cruise, you can not hear the noise at all maybe very lightly in the hall way but once your door is closed you wont hear a thing 9702 & 9706 FYI the beds are by the closet in them rooms

Edited by trev71