Carnival Breeze June 2012

Well I know you are going to have a wonderful time. We did the same cruise on the Magic this past May out of Barcelona. Be sure and stay in Barelona before or after your cruise, its a great city. Lots of things to see. I am trying to get the wife talked into this one also. :)

Bubba:cool:

So excited, just got the confirmation email... We are booked on the Carnival Breeze out of Barcelona... So excited to see so many countries... Kids are super excited as well!!! We will be on the 2nd sailing. Chose not to be on the inaugural sailing.. ;)

We are also on that cruise and can hardly wait. We will be staying in Barcelona before hand. So, does anyone have a good tour company to work with there.

We are also on that cruise and can hardly wait. We will be staying in Barcelona before hand. So, does anyone have a good tour company to work with there.

We are still in the early stages of planning, so we really don't know what we are going to do... I know our family are Huge soccer (futbol) fans, and so we are considering doing the tour of the stadium in Barcelona.. Let's you go on the pitch, in the locker room, etc... Would be a dream come true for my son!!

It's our daughter's graduation gift - we're very excited as well. Just ready to make final payment and am trying to upgrade our suite, but unfortunately there are none available on the Carnival Website - we are in an Ocean Suite and wanted to surprise and upgrade to the Grand, I'll keep my fingers crossed we can upgrade once final payment passes. Airfare is all set and have found a wonderful hotel for our precruise stay. Booking all excursions through Carnival - its easier that way!

• 5 months later...

Saw posting saying there was a robust roll call for the 6/27/12 cruise on Breeze from Barcelona, but have been searching and unable to find. Can anyone direct me? I have looked here (cruise Critic) and on the carnival blogs. I have seen a few people asking if anyone is going, but nothing with give and take. My husband and I would like to join groups for transportation to Rome, possible excursions, etc. Thanks in advance for the help.

Saw posting saying there was a robust roll call for the 6/27/12 cruise on Breeze from Barcelona, but have been searching and unable to find. Can anyone direct me? I have looked here (cruise Critic) and on the carnival blogs. I have seen a few people asking if anyone is going, but nothing with give and take. My husband and I would like to join groups for transportation to Rome, possible excursions, etc. Thanks in advance for the help.

Here's a direct link to your roll call thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1414772

It's in the Roll Call section of the boards (down below the Cruise Line Boards).

Archived