car rental in Seattle

Hertz has a office close to the docks (downtown).

I will be turning my car in there in June after rentng in Portland

I think there is at least 2 other companys that have offices close to the docks also,

• 4 weeks later...

When our ship returned to port (same port as you), we had a late flight (1130pm), so we rented a car from downtown. We took a cab to downtown ($10ish) and rented the car for the day (about $30). I asked if there was a extra drop charge to drop it off at the airport, and there wasn't. I DID specify in the reservation that I was picking up in town and dropping off at the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a new (new to me) car rental place. I believe it was Thrifty. It was about half way between the coast guard station and the ferry terminal. Probably about Pier 42 (if there is a pier 42). If I'd know there was a thread, I would have paid more attention.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about rental cars in this area, but keep in mind there are two cruise ship docks in Seattle and the Princess (and HAL) dock is not downtown, but rather a couple of miles south of the older cruise ship dock...atleast it was last summer when we sailed on the Diamond Princess.

Archived