Legend of the Seas

With the November 12 cruise appearing to be full, I would love to hear from others that are counting down the days. My wife and I could think of no better way to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The kids 23,20 &15 are along for the ride in an adjoining cabin. Just glad we booked over a year in advance.:)

With the November 12 cruise appearing to be full, I would love to hear from others that are counting down the days. My wife and I could think of no better way to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The kids 23,20 &15 are along for the ride in an adjoining cabin. Just glad we booked over a year in advance.:)
Very nice we will be on the Legend the week before celebrating the end of 25 years. But no kids they will be in collage. Best of luck.

We are also sailing the LOS,,,but the week before you! We leave on 11-5-2005 and are very excited. Hope you guys have a great time and celebration! We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary..looks likea good ship for parties. ENJOY!

We are sailing on the Legend on 12/10/05. I booked in January to get the RFS. Our cruise is to celebrate my daughters college graduation and our 19th anniversary. Our cruise also looks like it is fully booked, I only wonder how many of the cabins are being held in blocks by the travel agents? I would love to hear how your cruises are and how the ship is.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Canada, If I read your post correctly, you are sailing the legend on Nov.12, 2005? The ship has been full or close to it for quite a while now. We got onboard in February and are traveling with my Son (26) and his wife (25). You would be the first person that I have read anywhere here that is also on this cruise. Did you sign up for a meet and mingle party? I posted in the meet and mingle forum a very, very long time ago. I guess if we the only two families going we will probably meet anyway.... lol. Will talk to you later.

Ricknlynn

Canada, that is a wonderful way to spend your anniversary!

There will be 16 in our group on LOS Nov 12. It is a wedding group so the ages vary from 20's to 60's.

mrrick, your original roll call is the one that we signed onto. There is another couple there who will be on their first cruise.

The ship filled up quickly, so I would assume there will be a large group onboard.

Hi Gayla, just saw your post here, after responding on the Roll Call board. That is quite a group you have there. Last year we talked with a wedding party group going to St Thomas, even traveled with the group to their wedding location in St John. Very nice place for a wedding! We were in the Caymans one time in our favorite getaway beach (which no one was at with 4 ships in port and 2 miles away.shhhhhhhhhh and while we were snorkeling, a wedding party stopped by for pictures, very cool. We'll be talking Im sure, see you on the boards! Ricknlynn

Ricknlynn, it looks like we've got similar taste in cruises - we were on the Century together last October and we'll be on the Legend for our next cruise (12/10)! Hope you guys have a great time - we already can't wait!

Wow Bharper!,

That is a strange coincidence, now if only you were on 11/12?. We are hitting Costa Maya, Belize, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, do you have the same itinerary? My taste revolves around price, destination and time frame! We got a pretty good price on a ship that was filling fast so we just went for it. This time we convinced my son and his wife to join us so we can all get lost together. Great to hear from you again! take care, Ricknlynn

Ricknlynn,

We've got the same route as you do. We chose our cruise for pretty much the same reasons... have never been to Costa Maya or Belize, and it's been a long time since we've been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Cost and timeframe were both important - timeframe a little moreso on this one because it'll coincide with our 10th wedding anniversary. Because of that, we're going "solo" this time and not inviting friends and/or family... although I think that adds a lot to the cruise experience. I'm sure I'll see you around the excursion boards - I know you usually do a lot of research, so I'll be interested to see what you come up with!

Archived