Magic 1/1 to 1/8 - Any Questions?

Rowan555

the same age as me niece and nephew on our 3/11 cruise. Did your kids do Camp Carnival?

Our 10 year old did some Camp activities, but made so many friends in the first day that she ended up just hanging out with them, swimming and playing mini golf and going to shows. She's been on 20 Carnival cruises, so camp has gotten a bit stale for her. Our 12 year old was in Circle C, which is more of a "hanging out" kind of scenario - he would attend the nightly parties, and during the day would hang out with the other kids who were around his age.

Thanks, Rowan555! I'd better check my departure time for the excursion. Hate the madhouse first thing in the morning!

Just some information regarding tendering in GC......ship arrival time is 7:30 and as usual the guests on Carnival excursions are tendered 1st.

The Fun Times says that guests not on a Carnival Excursion need to get a tender ticket and that process begins at 7:30. You have to have everyone in your party with you at the time you get your tender ticket and then you have to stay in the lounge until your number is called.

So you might want to consider ordering room service or going to the Lido for breakfast. Continental breakfast opens at 6am and the regular buffet at 6:30.

Archived