Payment tab missing

I've made final payment when we booked last month b/c we are leaving in 17 days. We have two other reservations linked. Those payment tabs are fine. I noticed today that my payment tab is missing. I figured I'd post here and ask rather than listen to the RCI the sea is calling a gazillion times. I will call if no one has experienced this before. BTW, it was there previously.

Do you have to make any more payments then? I'm assuming not since your past final and you said you made it.....so does it really matter much? Just wondering :)

Probably another glitch the website has going on right now - we know RCCL has enough of them :D I'd give it a day or so and check back before I'd panic.

I currently have a B2B booked. I made the mistake by calling them and having linked. By doing so I lost the payment tab for both cruises disappeared and can't make any modifications online. I now have to call them to make any payments. If I would have known that this would happen I would have waited until everything was paid and closer to sailing before linking them. I'll know better next time.

I lost my final payment tab between making a deposit and making final payment. We booked late so final payment was due about a week after the deposit. I had to call RCL and make the final payment. They couldn't tell me why the tab was missing This is our first RCL cruise. I've heard great things about RCL but feel the website needs a lot of work.

Interesting and now wonder if it has to do with the links. I made the payments for all three rooms (different credit cards). I just found that strange because my tab was there last week. I often refer back to the payment page when I'm thinking of upgrading and want to see the bottom line price difference.

Interesting and now wonder if it has to do with the links. I made the payments for all three rooms (different credit cards). I just found that strange because my tab was there last week. I often refer back to the payment page when I'm thinking of upgrading and want to see the bottom line price difference.

Are you part of a 'group' reservation? If so, then your payment tab will go away and you are forced to call them. Happened to me. I was able to make my own monthly payments leading up to my trip until I got a few friends to go and changed it to a group reservation.

Sounds to me that since it's within the standard 75 day window for final payment, the tab would go away due to settings in their system because you should have all your payments in. Right?

Same sort of thing happened to me. Because we were using a promotional certificate, my wife and I had to book seperate from the rest of a group we were traveling with. Our daughter was part of the group, and after final payment had been made, the payment tab on her reservation disappeared. Ours was still visible until the day we left.

Archived