Pub Crawl

kijjy

On my roll call board, they are organizing something called a pub crawl onboard the ship, with prizes, etc. I signed up for this pub crawl (figured it would be fun).. but I can't get anyone to give me a straight answer as to what it is, how they do it, how the prizes work, etc. Can anyone tell me about this please?

On my roll call board, they are organizing something called a pub crawl onboard the ship, with prizes, etc. I signed up for this pub crawl (figured it would be fun).. but I can't get anyone to give me a straight answer as to what it is, how they do it, how the prizes work, etc. Can anyone tell me about this please?

Below is the format we normally use, your organizer may vary a little but the venue should have the same out come.

PUB Crawl:

Everyone participating in the pub crawl puts up $5.00 which goes into the POT.*the group travels in mass (together from pub to pub) to 5 different pubs. each pub crawler orders a drink, (pay for your own) we make a toast at each pub (and lot's of noise).*then, each registered crawler picks a sealed envelope from a bag of envelopes*when we leave each pub..*each sealed envelope contains a playing card. then we proceed to the next pub and so on. at the 5th pub (the last stop), the leader (me) will open (in full view of everyone) everyone's sealed envelopes revealing the playing cards. the crawler with the best poker hand wins the POT.*winner take all!

Even though the outline indicates buying a drink in each pub, few actually do, most get one or two drinks during the crawl and just take their drink from pub to pub. Pub Crawls (depending on the # participating) is normally concluded within 2 hours or less.

Archived