3-4 Must-pack non-standard items!

cruisincup

I do agree with some kind of device that allows you to plug in more electronics. Many cruise lines simply don't provide enough.

In the past I'd made sure I took a power strip with me. Based upon the recommendations of folks on here, I bought a Belkin power connection. There are two USB ports and three grounded electrical outlets. Always take my iPad. Should remember to get an eyeglass repair kit. On my last cruise I caught a terrible cold In Costa Rica and of course I didn't have any meds with me; and the stuff in the gift shop was tres expensive. Also, I make sure I take a bottle of pepto bismal in case I get a case of Montezuma's Revenge.

I would like to hear from everyone on what you think the 3-4 must-pack items that maybe most people wouldn't think about (ie - everyone knows to pack clothes, various toiletries, etc.). I'm looking for the 3-4 out of the ordinary things that you've found to be life-savers while cruising.

Thank you!

chargers for both your camera and your phone we had to charge other peoples on our last cruise who had forgotten theirs also medications for diaorohea and sore throats always get these when we are in the middle of nowhere or it is a long weekend and chemists in tourist spots always charge the earth

Archived