Dropping a 2yo off at NCL kids club?

katyf

Bringing my two kids (ages 2 and 5) on an NCL cruise next month. I'm already aware of all the changes, but I don't think it will affect our sailing (we're on the jewel).

Anyway....I read something online basically saying two year olds needed to walk into the program on their own. Is this the case? I understand I can't go in....but can I hand him to one of the staff?

He'll have his sister with him, and I do think he'll be OK once he gets in....but I'm thinking the transition may be a bit tough for him. Just wondering what the "rules" are around this?

TIA!

After the orientation open house you can not go in. I made the mistake of stepping over the threshold to help my son with his shoes and was scolded.

It's for their safety that no adults are allowed in. Usually they have a half door or gate type thing that they open to let the child in. You can stand there until they walk to their area.

My son had been on 3 NCL cruises with 2 more scheduled and he LOVES every minute of the kid's club. ENJOY:)

Archived