Caribbean Princess-Rooms R704-R706...noisy near elevator?

DPk400

Anyone have any experience with rooms in this location? It looks like they are across from the elevators and stairs. Will this be a noisy area to stay? Do you hear any noise above from the buffet area? We like the location because it's only one deck up to the food, but at the same time, we don't want a noisy cabin due to people going up and down stairs or waiting for the elevator.

Also, we're looking at some balcony rooms toward aft on the Aloha deck. Would that be better?

We have stayed in these cabins. We normally travel with family and book C702, C704 and C706. In fact we are traveling on the Grand this March and have the same cabins booked. We love them, close to the elevator. Just a ride up to the food court. Never had trouble with the elevator noise. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you! I'll check out your blog! I'm curious, what kind of excursions did you do? I feel so overwhelmed with all the choices!!

We took that cruise in December 2008 so the excursions and ports may be different, but I do have them all detailed on my blog in case some are the same as your options :)

Archived