Does Disney sell cartons of cigarettes?

TrustNoOneKMC

Usually when I cruise, I pick up a few cartons of cigarettes for my mother because of the steeply discounted prices. Does the disney ship sell cigarettes, or will I have to go to nassau? Thanks.

Yes, you buy them in the duty free shop. They will hold them until the night before you get off the ship.

This doesn't affect me, since I am buying them for my mom, but you said they hold them until the last night? Why would they do that? I know on carnival some people hardly bring any cigarettes with them because they plan on smoking some of what they buy? Will they be delivered in time enough to put them in my suitcases? Thanks.

This doesn't affect me, since I am buying them for my mom, but you said they hold them until the last night? Why would they do that? I know on carnival some people hardly bring any cigarettes with them because they plan on smoking some of what they buy? Will they be delivered in time enough to put them in my suitcases? Thanks.

You can buy single packs during your cruise, but cartons at a reduced rate are held until around dinner time on the last night, plenty of time for you to pack them in your checked luggage.

You can buy single packs during your cruise, but cartons at a reduced rate are held until around dinner time on the last night, plenty of time for you to pack them in your checked luggage.

Did this change? On my cruise in December 2010 they gave me the carton right as I bought it. It was only one, so maybe that was the difference.

Archived