Miracle/Pride/Legend Staterooms

adria12

If you look at the image for the deck plans you can see that there a few cabins that are in between the lifeboats (5151 for example). Your immediate view down for most 7A cabins is the top of a lifeboat, which is pretty level with the floor of your balcony. Notice in this picture of the Miracle, the first 3 lifeboats are used for tendering and are bigger and therefore sit higher up on your balcony than the others. You might want to choose a 7A cabin that was more mid-ship and behind those particular boats. Hope that helps. :)

2603940320106530730S600x600Q85.jpg

On the Miracle/Pride/Legend....

Which are the 7A rooms with not so bad views?

On Upper Deck, are the lifeboats still an issue with visibility? Would 5236 have a good view?

Thanks!

I just booked on the Legend and after searching for pics and information for months on the 7A's here's what my opinion is on the better ones, i.e.., you get a between lifeboats view on part of your balcony (no 7A balcony is completely between lifeboats). In order of what I wanted 1st, then 2nd etc:

Got to be a little careful and remember that 7A balconies are recessed in from the 8A balconies so you have to think about the 1st and last 7A cabins in the row will have their view to the left or right obstructed also and like the other poster said, don't get a cabin by the 1st 3 lifeboats (closest to the front of the ship) on either side of the ship because they are bigger lifeboats and the view is a lot more obstructed.

FYI, a balcony in the middle of a lifeboat isn't bad either if you have to take one of them

On the Miracle/Pride/Legend....

Which are the 7A rooms with not so bad views?

On Upper Deck, are the lifeboats still an issue with visibility? Would 5236 have a good view?

Thanks!

We were in 5236 on the Miracle in October. The view is fine. The balcony is awesome. The room is next to a storage area and the balcony is the length of 2 cabins. Below is a picture of the balcony. You can see over the boats and there are spots where you see between them.

IMGP0166.jpg

IMGP0165.jpghttp//i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee516/nofocruiser/Carnival%20Miracle%20to%20Bermuda/IMGP0165.jpg%5B/IMG%5D"]IMGP0165.jpg

We were in 5236 on the Miracle in October. The view is fine. The balcony is awesome. The room is next to a storage area and the balcony is the length of 2 cabins. Below is a picture of the balcony. You can see over the boats and there are spots where you see between them.

Oh yeah, I did forget about this cabin with the double long balcony.

That storage space space (I was trying to find out about what it was), did it's use by crew ever make it noisy?

Also, is the balcony slightly more narrow then the others? I ask because some of the pics I see on the room site make it look that way (your's don't though)

Thanks for that reminder

Oh yeah, I did forget about this cabin with the double long balcony.

That storage space space (I was trying to find out about what it was), did it's use by crew ever make it noisy?

Also, is the balcony slightly more narrow then the others? I ask because some of the pics I see on the room site make it look that way (your's don't though)

Thanks for that reminder

We never heard any noise from the storage area. I believe it holds linens and towels etc. So the cabin stewards would use it from about 8:00 am - 10:00 am and then 4:00 pm- 7:00 pm, it may have been longer but we never heard them, we only saw them once or twice.

The balcony is not as wide as regular balconies, if my BF was sitting on the chair and I wanted to get by I had to climb over him a little, it was like getting past someone in a movie theater. But the balcony was nice, I spent a lot of time reading out there, I even napped on the chaise.

We never heard any noise from the storage area. I believe it holds linens and towels etc. So the cabin stewards would use it from about 8:00 am - 10:00 am and then 4:00 pm- 7:00 pm, it may have been longer but we never heard them, we only saw them once or twice.

The balcony is not as wide as regular balconies, if my BF was sitting on the chair and I wanted to get by I had to climb over him a little, it was like getting past someone in a movie theater. But the balcony was nice, I spent a lot of time reading out there, I even napped on the chaise.

Thank you for the response

That is the cabin we just picked.

I'm so excited!

Archived