What pier/dock does Liberty of the seas tie up to?

Sunny_Skipper

Anyone know where the Liberty of the Seas (we will be on the 2.23.12 sailing to Coz) will dock in Cozumel? The RCI staff member I spoke to couldn't really give me good info. Just said the RSS Mexico, or something like that. I'm trying to find things to do in Coz but not sure if we should rent a car or take a taxi.

Best,

Sunny

Anyone know where the Liberty of the Seas (we will be on the 2.23.12 sailing to Coz) will dock in Cozumel? The RCI staff member I spoke to couldn't really give me good info. Just said the RSS Mexico, or something like that. I'm trying to find things to do in Coz but not sure if we should rent a car or take a taxi.

Best,

Sunny

Hi Sunny!

They dock at the International Pier. We are also on your sailing! If you haven't already done so, please join the roll call.

Karen

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Sunny!

They dock at the International Pier. We are also on your sailing! If you haven't already done so, please join the roll call.

Karen

Hi Karen. Thank you. So is the international pier the one that is further away from town?

I would like to join the roll call. We are sailing with another couple and it's their first sail so I'm not sure if we will make it, but we will try. Do we have to have our names on a list or can we just show up at the sky bar at sail-away?

Best,

Sunny

Archived