MTD question

What ship will you be on? Oasis and Allure will have show times posted about 90-100 days before sailing. I'm not sure, but I think this may apply to Freedom class ships as well. For the other ships, there are usually 2 shows/night, one timed for early and one for late seating. I think there is usually a 7 p.m. show, meant for late seating, and a 9 p.m. show meant for early seating. The first night there is usually only one show, at 7:45, in between the two seatings.

What time does the MDR open?

How long should we expect dinner to take in the MDR?

Thanks!

MDR usually opens up at about 6pm I think, I am usually chilling in the whirlpools by this time anyway, we sit at 8:30pm.

If it's just 2 of you then you will more then likely get a table for 2 which means your meal will go quicker. Took us about 1 1/2 hours to get through a full meal, just the two of us. If you are in a family they may sit you on a larger table with another family or a couple so may take a little longer.

The pleasure with MTD is that you can reserve your time and just walk right to the front when it's your time to eat, or you can turn up at the time you wish to eat and wait for around 5 mins to be seated.

From experience the shows are usually at 7pm for those that eat at 8:30 and then one a 9pm for those that eat at 6:30pm.

On the Voyager they offer the tickets during the day and will tell you either by announcements or on the morning TV, it is also in the cruise compass. If it's a theater show then you will only need to turn up when it's on to get a seat, it's not bookable.

CK x

MDR usually opens up at about 6pm I think, I am usually chilling in the whirlpools by this time anyway, we sit at 8:30pm.

If it's just 2 of you then you will more then likely get a table for 2 which means your meal will go quicker. Took us about 1 1/2 hours to get through a full meal, just the two of us. If you are in a family they may sit you on a larger table with another family or a couple so may take a little longer.

The pleasure with MTD is that you can reserve your time and just walk right to the front when it's your time to eat, or you can turn up at the time you wish to eat and wait for around 5 mins to be seated.

From experience the shows are usually at 7pm for those that eat at 8:30 and then one a 9pm for those that eat at 6:30pm.

On the Voyager they offer the tickets during the day and will tell you either by announcements or on the morning TV, it is also in the cruise compass. If it's a theater show then you will only need to turn up when it's on to get a seat, it's not bookable.

CK x

Thanks so much!

There are 7 of us. We will probably book dinner aroind 6:30 and do the late show.

Archived