Scrapbooking on Norwegian Jade

Scrappinbec

Does anyone know if they sell scrapbooking items on the Jade? and do they do any type of scrapbooking during the cruise? We were on the Disney Magic last summer, and they did a scrapbooking class where we got to make a double layout page to take home. Just wondering if they do something like this on the Jade.

Thanks!

At one time they did have an album at the photo studio on the Dawn, but I didn't see it on my last cruise on the Star (then again I wasn't looking for it, just didn't see it in passing). I don't recall ever seeing any other supplies on our cruises. But it may have been on the Dawn because we had a part charter scrapbooking group on board.

Neither the Dawn or Star had any scrapbooking group sessions in the dailies and neither did the Pearl in Oct.

On our last two cruises (Star & Jewel) you could purchase NCL scrapbooks on board and they included some pages, stickers, cutouts, and if you spent a certain dollar amount you could get 3 pictures, including one of the ship and 2 others of your choosing. They are fairly pricey, but wait until the end, they will have special.

The ones on the Alaska cruise are in shades of blue and says Alaska on it and includes Alaska specific embellishments, the Caribbean one is orangeish says Caribbean and ditto on the embellishments.

I bought both and I felt they were a pretty good deal.

At one time they did have an album at the photo studio on the Dawn, but I didn't see it on my last cruise on the Star (then again I wasn't looking for it, just didn't see it in passing). I don't recall ever seeing any other supplies on our cruises. But it may have been on the Dawn because we had a part charter scrapbooking group on board.

Neither the Dawn or Star had any scrapbooking group sessions in the dailies and neither did the Pearl in Oct.

On our last two cruises (Star & Jewel) you could purchase NCL scrapbooks on board and they included some pages, stickers, cutouts, and if you spent a certain dollar amount you could get 3 pictures, including one of the ship and 2 others of your choosing. They are fairly pricey, but wait until the end, they will have special.

The ones on the Alaska cruise are in shades of blue and says Alaska on it and includes Alaska specific embellishments, the Caribbean one is orangeish says Caribbean and ditto on the embellishments.

I bought both and I felt they were a pretty good deal.

Thank you both for this info. I will check out the shop while on board.

Archived