Has anyone ever done Bahamas segway tours?

eeyoremum

Are they good, bad, otherwise?

I noticed on the NCL website that most of the tours are for beach days or Atlantis. I would love to do the water park at Atlantis but can't justify the $100 ++ cost x 4 especially since we have two water parks within a 30 minute drive from home. I know it is not the same...lol.

I found this and thought it would be fun and something you don't do everyday and much cheaper.

TIA

I booked the Bahamas Segway & Beach Experience seperatley from the cruiseline based on Trip Advisor reviews. They were #1. I will be there next week so I can let you know. :D

If you look on You tube I also saw a bunch of videos from prior customers. It looked like they were having fun!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I did this last year and it was really fun. I was a bit skeptical at first since it wasnt through the ship but it went great. They picked us up and dropped us off on time.

They brought us about 20 mins away to ride. In our group, it was only the tour guide, us and a family from Canada. I was afraid I wouldnt get th hang of it but it was really easy.

You will have a great time.

Archived