Snuba

darkangel_55

I booked a Shore Excursion through NCL for Snuba while we are in Kings Wharf. I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of a Snuba place is around there, or the one that NCL goes through. I am going to pay $89 pp and wanted to see if I could do it on my own and get it cheaper. Thanks!:D

(BTW I checked www.snuba.com and there was no listing for one in Bermuda)

You may want to try the Bermuda Yellow pages www.bermudayp.com or www.bermudashorts.bm or www.bermuda4u.com .

tried, tried and tried....and no luck :(

I called NCL and asked them if they could tell me the company they were going through and they told me that "we can not give out that information over the phone. If you would like to ask the Shore Excursions deck upon your boarding they will give you an answer." I just think they don't want you knowing before hand so you can't do what I want to do!!! I have 8 days to find out ;)

Thanks for your suggestions though!

I had never heard of snuba before and for a second there thought you misspelled scuba (oops) but a quick Google told me what it was. That I've never heard of it doesn't bode well for it being common in Bermuda, however experiencebermuda.com mentions that it is available at the Snorkel Park near Dockyards.
\

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

What is funny is that I must have seen that website about 10 times while looking up things and just passed over that snuba comment.

6 more days to go! Getting more excited by the day. Hope that the weather is nice. Do you think that the weather is going to be warm enough to go snuba-ing?

Archived