Res.tables for breakfast/lunch?

shipsmail

Your table is reserved for dinner, and you share with the same people for the length of the voyage. For breakfast and lunch you are allocated seating when you enter the restaurant, and you share with different people - it's a great way to meet lots of people.

We have booked Cunard for the first time. And on their website they state you have a reserved table (in BC) for the dinner. Is that also the same for the other meals? Thank you for your help in advance.

I assume that BC is Britannia Club in which case you have the same table for ALL meals, you would have the option of eating breakfast or lunch in the Britannia if you chose to but you have no need to do so.

We have booked Cunard for the first time. And on their website they state you have a reserved table (in BC) for the dinner. Is that also the same for the other meals? Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi shipsmail. Have you booked Britannia Club? - Which ship? We very much enjoyed Britannia Club on one of our QM2 voyages. Perhaps if you wish to be more specifc, responses well be tailor made.

Best wishes for first Cunard voyage, and welcome.

Salacia

Hi shipsmail. Have you booked Britannia Club? - Which ship? We very much enjoyed Britannia Club on one of our QM2 voyages. Perhaps if you wish to be more specifc, responses well be tailor made.

Best wishes for first Cunard voyage, and welcome.

Salacia

Partial quote - "on their website they state you have a reserved table (in BC) for the dinner. Is that also the same for the other meals?"

Just how more specific could the OP be?

Partial quote - "on their website they state you have a reserved table (in BC) for the dinner. Is that also the same for the other meals?"

Just how more specific could the OP be?

As specific as she or he wanted to be:)

For example, you wrote "I assume that BC is Britannia Club" and maybe that is what was intended. But on which ship, and which voyage? Doesn't matter to me, I'm fine with your assumption. And hopefully the OP is fine with the reponses...just offering the suggestion that the more specific the details are, the more very experienced passenger experts such as yourself can give tailor made responses without assuming anything :D

As specific as she or he wanted to be:)

For example, you wrote "I assume that BC is Britannia Club" and maybe that is what was intended. But on which ship, and which voyage? Doesn't matter to me, I'm fine with your assumption. And hopefully the OP is fine with the reponses...just offering the suggestion that the more specific the details are, the more very experienced passenger experts such as yourself can give tailor made responses without assuming anything :D

But it doesn't actually matter which ship or which voyage. If one is in Britannia Club then one has a reserved table for all meals.

SS

But it doesn't actually matter which ship or which voyage. If one is in Britannia Club then one has a reserved table for all meals.

SS

I've only been in Britannia Club on QM2. We had a table for six. One day we sat down for lunch at our usual table and the maître d' came over and asked if we would prefer to have our lunch at a table for two by the window. He said the the passengers at that table told him they would not be having lunch at their table, so it was available if we'd like it. I thought that was very thoughtful of both the passengers and the maître d'.

That particular voyage was port intensive so there were quite a few days where BC was nearly empty at lunch time and I did see people eating at tables other than their reserved table after being seated by the maître d' - I imagine that would be less likey on transatlantic crossings, for example.

...Anyway, that's why I asked which ship, and which voyage.;)

Archived