Help, leaving in am...

PixInAlbums

I got WAY overloaded this week (family med emergecy on top of packing entire house for painting and floor refinishing while I'm basking on a deck chair:) I'm totally frazzled and I haven't had time to go through all the paperwork from the cruise, stuff I've printed out, etc. I'll read stuff on the plane tomorrow, but would love quick advice from all you experts on:

meeting the transfer at LAX

embarkation

anything I need to know right off the bat (I figure there'll be lots of helpful folks once we get settled)

I assume you have the ship transfers. When you get to the luggage area there will be people from you cruise line and others to tell you what to do. Find one of them from your cruise line and they will tell you what to do. Basically , pick up your luggage, make sure the luggage tags are on them and they will tell you where to put the luggage and where you go to meet the bus.

When you get to the port the luggage will be turned over to porters and you will go inside with your documents and photo IDs and check in and will then end up on the ship.:)

Archived