Star 9232 - sleeping arrangements/pics?

BabsterA

Just came off the Pearl today and had an AMAZING time in a fabulous Haven suite, 14006. We were really spoiled by the separate bedroom but really missed the aft wake.

I have 9232 on the Star booked for next year, but am wondering how well it will work for me (mom) and my adult son. Does the loves eat fold out into a bed and, if so, is it comfy for a 6' tall guy? He's a musician and can sleep on a board, but....

OR should we suck up our love of the wake and the wrap around balcony and change to a two bedroom family suite? Oddly enough, he REALLY enjoyed the fold down berth!

Pictures, anyone?

I can't say anything about the Star or the Love seats in the balcony cabins, but our interior cabins on both the Spirit and the Sky had chair/loveseat type beds and they were miserable for my 5'10" son to sleep on. He much preferred the pull down bunk and after the first night, we requested that arrangement since our room had both options.

I found a picture on CruiseDeckPlans.com but I'm not sure if it will show up or not because you need a membership to see the pictures. It shows just how much shorter the loveseat beds are than a normal bed. stateroom10670a4_500.jpg

Thanks for the info. This is my first Star cruise and I welcome any guidance. My son is great about sharing accommodations, but I don't want him tortured for a week! Maybe the bed can be split like they did on the Princess. I'll keep exploring options that let us keep the lovely wake view.

Archived