Elite Questions /Menus for speciality restaurants link?

vegasgirl702

:). Hello! Thanks in advance for your help!:D

As a elite member (I'm a Diamond on RCCL), what are the "social"/happy hour times nightly. I will be on the Solstice 1-8 April 2012 cruise.

Any one knows if they serve Perrier or what sparkling wines? Thanks!

Trying to decide what beverage package I should get. I've just read John-B's post on the wine/liquor list. :D great work.

If someone can share a link to the speciality restaurants menus.

As a elite member (I'm a Diamond on RCCL), what are the "social"/happy hour times nightly. I will be on the Solstice 1-8 April 2012 cruise.

Trying to decide what beverage package I should get. I've just read John-B's post on the wine/liquor list. :D great work.

The Elite social hour is 5-7 PM nightly except on those evenings when there is an event with the Captain (senior officer's cocktail party which is in the same place and time).

Perrier and sparkling wines are available as I recall.

I don't have a specific link to a specialty menu link but if you search the threads on this forum you will find some.

Hi VegasGirl702,

Thank you for your kind words... glad to help.

If you are interested in Sparkling Wines (or any wines) you'll want to take a look at the *2012 Celebrity Wine List (Main Dining Rooms)* topic = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1566983

As for Perrier, I am not sure... (they have Evian & San Pellegrino for sure)... BUT you can find more info about what Beverages other than wine are available onboard in the "Beverage STICKY" at the top of the Directory for this the CC CELEBRITY BOARD.

The prices have gone up a bit since that was originally transcribed back in 2010... but the list will be much the same in regards to most items (only the Wine List seems to have made signficant changes since 2010)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Archived