Mike's Hard Lemonade?

ddgleason

i wish they would learn to make a CAESAR!!!!!!!!!:p

Yikes Noo! Really bad flashback memories of my first & only caesar (only good thing was it was at Whistler). Only thing worse for me would be something I saw on a roadside billboard outside Tampa. Can't remember the name but it was Bud Light with Clamato mixed in. Actually in the Bud bottle. To each his own but no thanks.

What's a Ceaser? Bud drink is a Chilada..... Love it!!!!

A Caesar (or more correctly Bloody Caesar) is a mix of vodka in Mott's Clamato juice. Celery salt rimmed glass with Worcestershire sauce, tabasco are the essentials with variations depending on who makes it & how you like it. Many of us Canadians love 'em!

A Caesar (or more correctly Bloody Caesar) is a mix of vodka in Mott's Clamato juice. Celery salt rimmed glass with Worcestershire sauce, tabasco are the essentials with variations depending on who makes it & how you like it. Many of us Canadians love 'em!

Love may things Canadian: Whistler, beavertails, hockey, wonderful people. Caesars--NOT so much. :( Can't seem to stomach them at all. To each his own. Happy sailings and happy hours!!

Archived