Dawn deck plans

judyf

My daughter did what liner did and it worked for us also. Of course, I didn't know how to do it myself!

Me either! Can someone give me directions??? I need all the help I can get with computer stuff!

Me either! Can someone give me directions??? I need all the help I can get with computer stuff!

Ok two ways to do it

Open the window with the deckplan at NCL. Put your mouse pointer over the image of the deck you want a copy of.

Right click with the mouse and you will get a list of things you can do.

Two options on XP that may work. One select "save picture as" this will let you save it on your machine and print it like any other picture.

The other option may work depending on how your email is set up. There is a option on the same menu "email image" click and send to yourself or just save the email as a draft.

Good luck

Ok two ways to do it

Open the window with the deckplan at NCL. Put your mouse pointer over the image of the deck you want a copy of.

Right click with the mouse and you will get a list of things you can do.

Two options on XP that may work. One select "save picture as" this will let you save it on your machine and print it like any other picture.

The other option may work depending on how your email is set up. There is a option on the same menu "email image" click and send to yourself or just save the email as a draft.

Good luck

Thanks I'm going now to try that!!!

Ok - I had this problem while on the Dawn. We were expecting to be given a fold up color flyer map of the decks as we were given on the Wind. No such luck! so I made one http://www.pinonpc.com/dawn-deck-plans.docWarning - it is a huge file but folds up in your pocket well.

Heather Burke

If you checked the book in your cabin that has all the ship services you should have found the fold up map you were looking for on the Dawn.

Hi,

Where are the laundry rooms located? I will be on Deck 8 forward. I have heard it is on every deck. The deck plan does not show the laundry room locations.

Posted the same question in Roll call but no answer yet.

Thanks in advance!

Wants2fly

Hi,

Where are the laundry rooms located? I will be on Deck 8 forward. I have heard it is on every deck. The deck plan does not show the laundry room locations.

Posted the same question in Roll call but no answer yet.

Thanks in advance!

Wants2fly

Check with your cabin steward. They are on most passenger decks. On deck ten like most decks it was located inside, midship, starboard, across from 10120.

They are not marked - hope that helps

Yes, it does.

Now I have at least an idea where it is on Deck 10, if deck 8 is full or not available. If anybody know where the laundry room is on deck 8, that will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks again!

Wants2fly

Yes, it does.

Now I have at least an idea where it is on Deck 10, if deck 8 is full or not available. If anybody know where the laundry room is on deck 8, that will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks again!

Wants2fly

As I said it is in the same loction on most decks. Another way to put that is some decks don't have one. Reviewing the deckplan it looks like 8 may be one without a laundry room. That grey space is just not there.

Archived