Can someone help? Cave tubing/Zip line?

Krispy

Looking for reputable and good company for cavetubing and ziplining that will take 5 of us - the kids are 9 & 5 so we would like to include them if possible - only two may be ziplining but I would like to have a zipline with a 300lb weight limit just incase!

Thanks!

Looking for reputable and good company for cavetubing and ziplining that will take 5 of us - the kids are 9 & 5 so we would like to include them if possible - only two may be ziplining but I would like to have a zipline with a 300lb weight limit just incase!

Thanks!

Most of the tubing/zipline companies take larger groups or book sevral groups together. Cavetubing dot com and cavetubing dot biz have good reps and you can look thme up and reserve spots on the web.

If you want just your family going and a bit more freedom on where to go what to do, I suggest contacting Nacho and Cynthia at NCQAdventuretours dot com. They can do a van with just you or up to 10 people, I think, if you want to get some others from your cruise roll call to join you. They are both very personable. Cynthia is an excellent driver, Nacho loves his country and will give you a great snapshot of Belize.

Note: I used the word "dot" instead of the "." before "com here as some times these commercial sites get *****'d out.

Archived