The St Maarten Tiki Hut Tour

margaret10987

I just found out from island Marketing Tours that for Sept 25 this tour is not available...... So disappointed!! They wouldn't tell me if it's discontinued or what. Does anybody know if a company that offers a similar tour? I do want a land tour of the island and especially the plane landing part plus Pinal island.

I am arriving on Disney Fantasy and they do not offer this tour neither and I don't seem to come up with anything similar. Thank you!!

I just found out from island Marketing Tours that for Sept 25 this tour is not available...... So disappointed!! They wouldn't tell me if it's discontinued or what. Does anybody know if a company that offers a similar tour? I do want a land tour of the island and especially the plane landing part plus Pinal island.

I am arriving on Disney Fantasy and they do not offer this tour neither and I don't seem to come up with anything similar. Thank you!!

You probably would have been disappointed on the Tiki Hut Tour. We only had 15 minutes at Maho and didn't get to see a plane land. (We'd seen quite a few last year, so that was o.k.) Our stop in Marigot was only 20 to 25 minutes so we barely had time to go to Sarafina's for a pastry, but I'm so glad we did! YUMMO!! The wooden boat over to Pinel was "interesting" to say the least! It was so packed on our way back, that my husband said we looked like a boat of Cuban refugees! :p We loved our time at Pinel, though!!! Very pretty beach & water. For lunch, we had our choice of chicken & fries, chicken & rice, (chicken was very good) ribs (which noone ordered) and a salad wrapped in a spinach wrap. I had that & it was o.k. - wished I'd ordered chicken after I tasted my husband's though! :)

What I am trying to do now is find a company to take a tour of the island and then on our own go to Pinel island!!

I wrote to to "Dutch St Maarten Taxi association" and no response yet...

Good to know about the chicken.. my fiancee and I will order that on the island.:)

I've heard if we go to Pinel on our own to make sure we have a taxi booked for when we come back as they none waiting.

We shall see how we can plan this...

:D

Archived