Our Lucaya chair rental & activities

kross

Looking to spend a day at the beach....we've been trying to decide between going to Junkanoo Beach Club or Our Lucaya. It seems to boil down to this –

1) Can we rent a chair & umbrella on the public beach at Lucaya? (I'm not a fan of sitting on the ground all day)

2) If we opted to pay the $30 resort fee, would access get us chairs & umbrellas on the beach NOT JUST AROUND THE POOLS?

3) And, with four teens going with us, which beach would be more active with people and things to do?

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to spend a day at the beach....we've been trying to decide between going to Junkanoo Beach Club or Our Lucaya. It seems to boil down to this –

1) Can we rent a chair & umbrella on the public beach at Lucaya? (I'm not a fan of sitting on the ground all day)

2) If we opted to pay the $30 resort fee, would access get us chairs & umbrellas on the beach NOT JUST AROUND THE POOLS?

3) And, with four teens going with us, which beach would be more active with people and things to do?

I would LOVE the answers to all of your questions too! I will be traveling with 4 teenagers as well ! Hopefully someone will get you some answers soon!

Archived