Breakfast in stateroom? Newbie questions ...

05mak05

This thing about bringing breakfast back from the Lido deck buffet might be a problem anymore as I've been reading that they have dispensed with the trays. So that's gonna be a problem.

However, someone posted a real good tip the other day and that was to have ordered something from room service and keep the tray and those metal covers.

Then go on up using that tray. I know if I did that for my wife I'd want a tip when I got back to the cabin.:)

I like it! :D

But, I think I'm going to start a thread entitled: "Tray Hogs.. they can't deliver my RS, because ppl have been keeping the trays and lids." just to see what happens. LOL

:p

My very first cruise was on RCCL's Freedom. Had a HOT breakfast, eggs, sausage, bacon brought to my room every morning. I don't like cereal.

My second cruise is on Carnival's Dream and heard they do not do hot room service breakfast. So disappointing. I'll love the cruise anyway but was really looking forward to breakfast out on the balcony (my first balcony room). Now have to get dressed and go up 3-4 decks just to get what I want to bring back to my room if I have to have it this way. Might get cold by then as well. :(

Like I said, not a deal breaker, just could have been better.

You can wear your bathrobe to go get food from the buffet!

Archived