Platinum cruisers demands on the Concierge

Fine and Jim Dandy

Horrible? No.

Is it you do not want others to benefit or do you just want to get more than others get, maybe even in general? Not at all. I think that if you are loyal to NCL by moving up the ladder you should be rewarded. Maybe I'm not explaining it correctly but I just am saying that since we book suites we already get all of these things except for the 3 listed.

By the way, I am pretty sure we had complimentary dinners with wine as a suite perk and not as a platinum perk. I guess it depends what suite you are in. :rolleyes: It definately depends on the suite you are in as I believe the only ones that get the free dinner/wine is at the GV level. We book the lowest end of suites but were upsold on the Dawn to the OS and did get the free booze but not the dinner/wine.

But hey, you still have the free tour and the free laundry!

I do like the 3 benefits (although I don't drink wine but DH would probably drink it) for getting to platinum level but I personally would rather have got the $150 OBC. Although I think the old system you got these as well as the $150.

I do not think the free dinner and wine at Le Bistro and free laundry was ever a suite perk. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I have never seen anyone say they got these unless in the GV also. It may happen but I have never seen it on CC.

I was wondering the same thing about being able to get a reservation at Lebistro for Platinum members. Does anyone know if you are able to make a reservation for this prior to the cruise as some people have been now doing??

If you make a reservation now they charge your credit card, I'm not sure if you show up with the Platinum letter at Le Bistro if they would be able to cancel the charge or do a refund.

Keep the STAR in good shape for us, I'll be on the 4/15 REPO cruise from Tampa to NYC.....with 175 other CC members from the roll call. :eek:

Holy cow - that is quite a roll call! Sounds like fantastic fun!

Archived