Oasis, bed by closet, Picture?

CAsunnyA1

I know that there has been lots of discussions on either having your bed by the bathroom or balcony on this thread. I would like to know if anyone out there has a picture of the bed by the closet, so we could actually see how much walking space you do have between the two. I believe I have a bed by the closet, my husband thinks this would be ok, & then it will look like we have a bigger "living" space that continues out to the balcony. I suppose there are pros & cons to both set ups. It is what it is. Thanks for anyone's input!

I know that there has been lots of discussions on either having your bed by the bathroom or balcony on this thread. I would like to know if anyone out there has a picture of the bed by the closet, so we could actually see how much walking space you do have between the two. I believe I have a bed by the closet, my husband thinks this would be ok, & then it will look like we have a bigger "living" space that continues out to the balcony. I suppose there are pros & cons to both set ups. It is what it is. Thanks for anyone's input!

If you go to cruise line rooms dot com and look up the Allure and view room 8698, it's a D8 balcony with the bed by the closet

Archived