2012 the final cruise?

NYCRUISR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Tim, we watched half of your directors cut. So far..... excellent. We have you in rotation with all the stuff we have on DVR. You've captured Alaska nicely and your soundtracks have been appropriately placed.

.......John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We've had these crazy storms. The late season hurricane Sandy brought winter with it. Maybe 2012 is not so crazy................:p:p

I can see the video now,the craziness of Sandy, winter setting in, must escape the craziness and go on a cruise....

John and LeAnne actually fled from Sandy and went to the Dominican Republic when it hit.

Tim, we watched half of your directors cut. So far..... excellent. We have you in rotation with all the stuff we have on DVR. You've captured Alaska nicely and your soundtracks have been appropriately placed.

.......John

Hope you guys enjoyed it all. Already thinking about the sequel. All ideas are welcome.

Hope you guys enjoyed it all. Already thinking about the sequel. All ideas are welcome.

I'll watch again with that in mind. A well done film. Quite comprehensive. Six months from now though, you'll have different ideas for your next trip there.

...... John

I'll watch again with that in mind. A well done film. Quite comprehensive. Six months from now though, you'll have different ideas for your next trip there.

...... John

Some areas I would go back and fix, but not many. Did figure a few more tricks I could have used. Figured out you can run a clip backwards. Could have inserted one from the train when I taped at the back of the train.

Already have numerous ideas. Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz. Will we make it under the bridge or will we get dropped off at Alcatraz..... But how does one go about making a sequel. Obviously we need the same characters (I am sure Princess Nap-A-Lot will have a staring roll.....) Heck, I need to figure out the trailer for the sequel.....

• 4 weeks later...

Tim,

The ideas are endless. I put making new stuff on hold until the new 27 inch iMac comes out. Pretty sure it will be Christmas week or just before. They have jumbled up the Apple store...the old models are gone so it will be any time. The new unit is being ordered with running Final Cut Pro. I'm buying it with a ton of Ram. The 27 incher is quite expandable in that regard. Gonna cost a bunch but I WILL HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!! LOL

....... John;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived