RCL website wouldn't accept my flight time?

When I was filling out our post cruise info on the RCL website, I tried to enter our flight time (11:30 am) and it would not let me put that time in. A message kept saying "we suggest a 12:30 departure time". Well the reality is, we have an 11:30 flight!

So, I put 12:30 in so that I could complete our info. I am afraid that now it will affect our debark time. Should we email RCL or go to the pursers desk when we board to tell them our earlier time so we can get off earlier?

Does RCL have self debarkation and is that our best bet? If so is it total chaos or not too bad?

Thanks!

When I was filling out our post cruise info on the RCL website, I tried to enter our flight time (11:30 am) and it would not let me put that time in. A message kept saying "we suggest a 12:30 departure time". Well the reality is, we have an 11:30 flight!

So, I put 12:30 in so that I could complete our info. I am afraid that now it will affect our debark time. Should we email RCL or go to the pursers desk when we board to tell them our earlier time so we can get off earlier?

Does RCL have self debarkation and is that our best bet? If so is it total chaos or not too bad?

Thanks!

If you're planing to carry your own bags off and do the express debarkation it really doesn't make a difference. Otherwise when they pass out the debarkation numbers just go to Guest Services as request an earlier number.

Archived