Voyager of the Seas Cocktail cards

Desm

Can anyone give me up to date prices for cocktail cards and alcoholic drinks on Voyager, we're first time cruisers cruising in June 2012 and would appreciate any information.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone give me up to date prices for cocktail cards and alcoholic drinks on Voyager, we're first time cruisers cruising in June 2012 and would appreciate any information.

Thanks in advance!

Have not seen any cocktail cards. Mixed drinks run from about $6 to $12 depending on the drink.

Holland America offered a cocktail card a few years ago, I'm not sure if they still do. As stated above, I've never heard of this on Royal Caribbean, but, would be interested to know if it is something that I have missed. :)

Thanks for your replies, I've seen a number of references here and there about the RC Cocktail card, probably the most detailed at http://www.bmdtravel.com/RCCL/tips_for_RCCL.htm which is quite specific about it, unfortunately there is nothing on the page to indicate when it was actually posted which was the reason for my post on CC.

Unfortunately it would appear that the cards are no longer available judging from recent comments.

Archived