Early Sunday Morning BAr

Irishgal27

Our ship gets in port at 830am and we have some friends we are trying to meet up with before 11a when señor frogs opens..... Anyone know of a "for sure" bar to meet up at about 9-10 am on Sunday's in Nassau?

Bars don't open til 11 - especially on sunday.. most everything opens late.. after church.

Do you know if señor frogs opens at 11.... Now I'm thinking maybe it is later on Sunday too..... If we walk over to junkaroo first can we buy drinks at telex on the beach at 9am or so ..... Or is that too early overall on the island?

Do you know if señor frogs opens at 11.... Now I'm thinking maybe it is later on Sunday too..... If we walk over to junkaroo first can we buy drinks at telex on the beach at 9am or so ..... Or is that too early overall on the island?

Doubt anyone will be seving drinks before 11 on a sunday.. it's a slow morning.. and like I said.. everyone goes to church.

Ya neva know if you're there for spring break.. there's no telling what they will do. I wouldn't count on it.

With it being a Sunday , what other things can we expect not to be able to do? Taxi tours, jitney, stores? Should we just stay on the ship till 11am ?

Taxis will be lined up. Jitneys run on sundays, but not as often, Stores will open late.. around 10:30 / 11.

Tours will be on thier regular schedule.

Governmant buildings are closed.

We will be there on Easter morning. Any suggestions? Will everything be closed? Thanks!

You'll find a handful of shops open for a few hours mid day, but easter is a big holiday in this christian community.

Most tour operators will be working. Gov't buildings, libraries, galleries etc, will be closed.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting... Thanks, Scubagirl! I was thinking of taking the #10 to the zoo, but maybe I'll just walk. Could you tell me the easiest route?

Just walk west (right) as you come out of port. Either follow the wharf, or Bay Street - they run parallel.

Go around the hilton to the other side and walk about 1/2 mile past the western esplanade (junkanoo beach) toward the Fish Fry.

Cricket Club and Fort Fincastle will be on the left.. Fish Fry on the Right.

Make a left on Chippingham Road.. next to the fort. The zoo is 1 block up on the right.

Archived