Disney Wonder - September 30

flspeedo

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Rich and Terry! Good to see there will be others on board. We're flying out from Orlando on the 29th and staying at the Hyatt Long Beach before boarding the ship on the 30th. So looking forward to this cruise and getting away from it all, and especially San Francisco. We've booked Alcatraz and probably do a hop on hop off tour in the afternoon. I'm 58 and partner Rick is 48. Look forward to meeting!

Hey Steve and Rick,

We are also very excited about getting away and trying the Disney Line. We are guessing that at this time of the year there will be more adults than children onboard:). Sounds like you have made good choices for San Franciso sight-seeing. The F Train is also right at the pier where we'll be docked - it's easy, cheap transportation to the Castro area if you guys want to see that.

I am 51 and Rich is 52 - we have cruised quite a bit and find it a very relaxing way to travel. We did a similar Pacific Coastal cruise last spring on Princess but did not overnight in San Francisco.

We're guessing Disney does not have FOD meetings?

We booked a guarantee Verandah, so don't have a stateroom assignment yet but we should be able to connect onboard pretty easily.

Best,

Terry & Rich

Sounds great Rich and Terry! We're looking forward to meeting! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but a first for the California Coast. We haven't been to San Francisco in about 15 years so I'm excited to return again. I have not heard about the F train, that might be a great way to get to the Castro district. We are in a Verandah, cabin 6090 midship so look us up!

Archived