Splendor-Meet & Greet Help

1char

We are looking for meeting places for 2 informal meet & greets on the Carnival Splendor. 1st time cruising with Carnival.

Trying to find a place to meet on embarking day, right after Sail Away (does Carnival have a sail away party?). Around 4:45 or 5.

Also trying to find a place to meet the next day ( sea day), around 11:30am or 12pm.

Someone suggested the Aft bar , but it has been mentioned that it is for adults only.

Also mentioned was the Cool Lounge, Cigar bar (would this be too smokey for kids?), near the coffee ship,

by the pool (would this be too noisy?).

We have approx. 30 adults and 15 kids.

Appreciate your help/input.

Thanks, Charlie (Charliebeth)

Just an FYI the sailaway day is quite difficult to meet because you have people getting early dinner and people who are just getting their luggage delivered to their room and getting it put away.

Your best bet to have a meet and greet is on your first sea day and in all the roll calls that I have participated in we have in the Atrium Bar because there is a bar and plenty of seating for anyone in your roll call group.

I leave on the Fantasy next week and we have planned our Meet and Greet for our first sea day at 4:00 pm in the Atrium Bar

Call 305-599-2600 and ask for Group Sales.

They can arrange for a space for you.

I have called twice and left messages. Trying to find out what areas would be available. These are going to be informal meets. Waiting for return call.

It is getting close to our sail date,Sunday, March 11-18, and we leave thi Friday.

Just an FYI the sailaway day is quite difficult to meet because you have people getting early dinner and people who are just getting their luggage delivered to their room and getting it put away.

Your best bet to have a meet and greet is on your first sea day and in all the roll calls that I have participated in we have in the Atrium Bar because there is a bar and plenty of seating for anyone in your roll call group.

I leave on the Fantasy next week and we have planned our Meet and Greet for our first sea day at 4:00 pm in the Atrium Bar

This is why we are having 2 meet & greets, some want to meet on sailaway day and some on 1st at sea day.

Does the Splendor have an Atrium Bar?

Thanks for the info. I just called and talked to Regina. She mentioned several meeting places. She also said the AFT pool is not for adults only, that is only on some of their ships.

She said most of the bars & lounges are closed until 5:30 on sail-a-way day.

It is great to get info/opinions from cruise critic folks. I find the info helpful.

Charliebeth

Archived