Cirlce C or Club O2 for a 15 year old

My son will be 15 on our Thanksgiving cruise. Which group will he fall be in? Any info. about the activities that they will be and times things happen will greatly appreciated! Happy Friday!!!

He should be in Club 02. 15-17 year olds. They usually have social gathering and dances and video game times...they have teen excursions that they can go on in some of the ports.

This age group is less structured than the younger ones and it seems that many kids just find other kids to hang out with and do their own thing. There is a meet and greet the first night and from what I hear it is very important for them to go to this if they want to meet some kids to hang out with.

He will be in club 02. The group is not as hands on as the younger clubs. He will have a blast. I assumed they would be in the actual club for activites...this is not the case. They spend maybe 30% of the time in the actual club. The rest of the time they had activities all over the ship. Majority of the activities did not end until 1a-1:30a.

Get a copy of his fun times and keep that with you. The 02 club has a seperate fun times.

As others have said, he will be in O2. It's a great club. My son was there last year as a 16 year old, and will be there again in April. Made a lot of friends ( many of whom he still keeps in contact with ) from all over the country. That was one of the really nice things , he met kids from a lot of different states and Canada.

He really spent a lot of time with what seemed to be a well behaved group. Tell your son to go to the orientation meeting the first night. It's a must to start things off right according to my son !

Archived