Carnival Legend Cabin#7254

gmldolphin

Would anyone have any pictures of cabin 7254 on the Legend. We have this cabin on our upcoming cruise and was wondering what it was like and also if when you stand at the balcony rail if you can look down and see the water or if the lifeboats below you block your view. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out or if anyone knows of a website I can go to and possibly see photos I would be very grateful.

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

when you look directly down there will be lifeboats- the above photo is from right under you. You still can see out. and look past the lifeboats

your cabin is for 2 people.

Cabin will look exactly like any of the other ones. WHat you see on their web site is what it will look like

Would anyone have any pictures of cabin 7254 on the Legend. We have this cabin on our upcoming cruise and was wondering what it was like and also if when you stand at the balcony rail if you can look down and see the water or if the lifeboats below you block your view. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out or if anyone knows of a website I can go to and possibly see photos I would be very grateful.

We have room 7244 on an upcoming legend cruise. When are you going?

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

when you look directly down there will be lifeboats- the above photo is from right under you. You still can see out. and look past the lifeboats

your cabin is for 2 people.

Cabin will look exactly like any of the other ones. WHat you see on their web site is what it will look like

Thank you so much for the photo. The room that the picture is from, is that a larger room than the one we will have? Ours is just for 2 people. I was told by the Carnival PVP that when you look down from the balcony that you will not be able to see the life boats but I can see that she was wrong. I guess it won't be to bad though. We will be going in June. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the photo. The room that the picture is from, is that a larger room than the one we will have? Ours is just for 2 people. I was told by the Carnival PVP that when you look down from the balcony that you will not be able to see the life boats but I can see that she was wrong. I guess it won't be to bad though. We will be going in June. Thanks again.

no, that is not what your balcony will look like. THere is only three of those balconies on the entire ship these are cat 8K

the cabins will be identical.

the cabin numbers are 7258 and 8232 for 2 people and 6232 for 4 people.

your balcony will be a 1/4 of the size of the one listed above.

On other class ships the lifeboats are recessed under a deck and can not be seen from balconies. On the spirit class they sit out. and anyone from the indented portion of the ship will see lifeboats when looking down.

• 1 month later...

Archived