Help picking excursions- make everyone happy

chicasarita

We are sailing on the Valor on Saturday. Stop in Nassau, San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. Trying to plan excursions over our entire cruise that make everyone happy.

My two top priorities are 1. swimming with turtles- anywhere and 2. The America's Cup regatta in St. Maarten. My boyfriend's priorities are 1. drive his own boat or jetski and 2. Segway in San Juan, PR

We are down to:

Nassau- nothing planned

San Juan- Segway

St. Maarten- America's Cup Regatta or Rhino Riders Mini-boats

St. Thomas- Mini-Boat Excursion to Christmas Cove or Snorkel Excursion to see turtles and a shipwreck

Only place to sail your own boat is in St. Thomas and St. Maarten that I can find. So St. Maarten is out because I really want to to do the America's Cup Regatta. That leaves St. Thomas. The mini-boat excursion on Carnival's site says it goes to Christmas cove.

If I could see turtles at Christmas cove in St. Thomas, then both the boyfriend and I could be happy. Or is there a place to snorkel with turtles in Nassau? Or is there a place to drive your own little boat in Nassau?

What to do? Thanks for the help.

Archived