Need some help fast!

I never did the upgrade to guarantee balcony the other day...well now level d2 for our cruise has dropped to $449! SO I could upgrade to that for $180. What is a d2? And what would the best cabin be out of these? I think I am going to do it...

8692 8526 8524 8394 8392 8226 8224

7692 7690 7688 7392 7390

Let me throw my 2 cents in here. My understanding is that you can upgrade at any time even if it says New bookings only. They did change it.

I would recommend your calling and saying that you want to upgrade and tell them the cabin you want. See what they say. Does not cost anything.

Let me throw my 2 cents in here. My understanding is that you can upgrade at any time even if it says New bookings only. They did change it.

I would recommend your calling and saying that you want to upgrade and tell them the cabin you want. See what they say. Does not cost anything.

I booked through cruises dot com and they called RCI. RCI told them I was not able to upgrade, period. I called twice. I am so bummed.

Archived