Epic - Online Checking - Book Restaurants

SJCNEWBIE

On epic this May. Do I book the restaurants at the same time as I do the e-checkin for my cruise or can it be done at anytime between now and cruise?

Also do I pay now for any billable restaurants (and also excursions) or do the just get added to onboard account?

Thanks, Stevey

The online check in can be done at anytime but the speciality resturaunts will not be available until 45 days of your cruise. You can make reservations at that time but it will be billed to your onboard account when you actually eat a the resturaunt. I hope this helps....

Excursions are available now..but these can be paid with your credit card online and you would get your tickets in your stateroom or you can do your excursions on board and it will be billed to your onboard account.

Sorry to contradict, but they DO charge your credit card when you make your specialty restaurant reservation prior to actually boarding the ship. Just had it happen last month. Enjoy the Epic, she is a great ship!

UNLESS you are Canadian. . . I didn't get charged.

Archived