Latitudes points question...

radzer0

Maybe it was just a fluke like with mine. I figured mine could have been double for single occ but maybe it was a bug in the system or balcony and above was getting double at first.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I need to get a Latitudes book for discounts and more points.

I just booked a 3/25 cruise on the Pearl in a Balcony ( 1 of 2 left ) only 7 points

We have Alaska in August 7 day, suite and 9 month ahead 21 points

and last we have Hawaii 3/13 7day, suite and 9 months ahead 21 points

if the Latitudes had deals on any of these cruises I could have 21 more points, on my way to the 250 gift.

I was surprised they let me get such a big obc on a new Orleans cruise. Usually even when all the Carib cruises have specials its been excluded. I have heard the star is cheap tho so maybe that's why its on there. The latitudes Carib special was excluded from it tho

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I was surprised, but yes there were 14 points for a mini-suite. I plan on checking after our April cruise to see if we get 14 points for it.

I'm willing to bet the minisuite you got the 14 points for was on the Dawn. It was brought up as soon as the new program went into effect that some minisuites on the Dawn were showing up in error as 14 points instead of 7 for a 7 night cruise. Don't expect it twice.

To get the 7 points for the Latitudes special bookings, do you have to book thru NCL or can you still use your TA and just make sure to pick one of those sailings? (Sorry if it's clearly noted on the website.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To get the 7 points for the Latitudes special bookings, do you have to book thru NCL or can you still use your TA and just make sure to pick one of those sailings? (Sorry if it's clearly noted on the website.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can get the same thing through your TA ~ but make certain the TA is using your Latitude numbers when they make the booking.

It's sad to say, but that is one of the reasons I quit using TAs - three separate times, three separate TAs ~ three screw-ups with Latitudes numbers, despite my providing them very clear information and Latitudes numbers for everyone in our party, every single time. :rolleyes:

Archived