Port Angeles question

We will be in Port Angeles from Noon until 11 PM on May 11. Since there are no ship ours posted, I have been looking at options on our own.

I found a schuttle on the Chamber of Commerce wesite to Hurricane Ridge at 12:30 PM and departs Hurricanw Ridge at 4 PM (I think it is All Points Charters?) and it picks up at the C o C office on Railroad Street.

Question - how close is this to the cruise ship dock? Any experience on this tour/schuttle? Can we make it in 30 minutes? Cost is $20 each plus park fee of $5.

Is this a good idea?

DaveOKC

We will be in Port Angeles from Noon until 11 PM on May 11. Since there are no ship ours posted, I have been looking at options on our own.

I found a schuttle on the Chamber of Commerce wesite to Hurricane Ridge at 12:30 PM and departs Hurricanw Ridge at 4 PM (I think it is All Points Charters?) and it picks up at the C o C office on Railroad Street.

Question - how close is this to the cruise ship dock? Any experience on this tour/schuttle? Can we make it in 30 minutes? Cost is $20 each plus park fee of $5.

Is this a good idea?

DaveOKC

Did you see the existing port angeles thread? (two down from this one)

Archived