Dream 01.04.12 itinerary

I have just checked my full booking details on 'My Thomson' on the website and the itinerary is the same as in my travel documents and the additional paperwork.

Has anyone else going at this time got the itinerary details showing the 'at sea' days to be days 7 and 9?

I know many people have been told the at sea days are 2 and 9 - both can't be right.

Thanks

Carol & John

hya,

i think the thomsons tickets have been miss printed ,ours only have one weeks itinary on it and it doesnt say about our extra leg room booking.We called into our travel agent and got a full print out of our booking to take with us when we check-in.We are on our cruise from the 25th March-8th April so we will be on the same iterinary which is.THE Sea day is the last day before embarking at Barbados x

Hiya Angie

We have booked premium cabin seats on the plane but other than the receipt showing the additional cost, we have no paperwork with the seat numbers on. When I spoke to the agent they confirmed the numbers verbally and the number of the cabin we have booked on the ship.

When they sent me the full booking details as a result of my call, the cabin number had been hand written on one of the sheets but there was no mention of the plane seats.

From what you say about your itinerary, your second week (our first) is as it is shown in my details. If this does turn out to be correct some other passengers are going to have to change their booked trips as they will be one day out of sync!

Carol

Thomsons seem to have a bit of a problem with their admin I'm afraid which is okay if all goes well but

Hi Infoqueen - I tried that a couple of weeks ago and they responded to say that as it was not abn internet booking I had to go back to the agent!

I did try booking on the internet originally but wanted to know what cabins were still available - phoned Thomson HO and unknown to me at that time the call was directed to one of their shops - so my booking is through Thomson Nuneaton!!! I know it is in Warwickshire but if I had wanted to book at an agent I would have popped down to the Redcar branch - about 2 miles from where I live.

I will try emailing again and mention that the agent's paperwork does not include the prebooked numbers.

Thanks

Carol

i have only booked one trip which is Bernards tours and they are based at the port in St Maartin so they will know the days when the cruise ships come in.i think Thomsons have made a bigg boo boo by printing the tickets too small and not putting the correct information on them.Im sure it will all be fine for us all .On my ticket it definatly says sea days are 26th March and the 7th of April .

I've just received an email from Thomson and it would appear that my documentation is in fact correct!!!

This is an extract from their reply:

For the itinerary, I can confirm that it is going to be the 7th and 9th days that the cruise ship will be at sea.

The whole itinerary has been attached below to show and give you the full information

LATIN GEMS/CARIBBEAN TREASURES

YOUR CRUISE ITINERARY

DAY 1 - EMBARK SHIP, BARBADOS

DAY 2 - CASTRIES (ST LUCIA)

DAY 3 - ST GEORGE (GRENADA)

DAY 4 - MARGARITA ISLAND (VENEZUELA)

DAY 5 - ORANJESTAD (ARUBA)

DAY 6 - WILLEMSTAD (CURACAO))

DAY 7 - AT SEA

DAY 8 - BRIDGTOWN (BARBADOS)

DAY 9 - AT SEA

DAY10 - ROAD TOWN (TORTOLA)

DAY11 - PHILIPSBURG (ST MAARTEN)

DAY12 - BASSETERRE (ST KITTS)

DAY13 - ST JOHN'S (ANTIGUA)

DAY14 - ROSEAU (DOMINICA)

DAY15 - DISEMBARK, BARBADOS

If anyone on this cruise has pre-booked trips during the first week, it would be a good idea to check the dates arranged as it could by out by one day!

What a carry on.

Carol

We have booked premium cabin seats on the plane but other than the receipt showing the additional cost, we have no paperwork with the seat numbers on. When I spoke to the agent they confirmed the numbers verbally and the number of the cabin we have booked on the ship.

When they sent me the full booking details as a result of my call, the cabin number had been hand written on one of the sheets but there was no mention of the plane seats.

Hi Carol, we've also booked premium seats but I rang (Delhi) to reserve seat numbers as well - there is no charge for reserving premium seat numbers.

Cheers

Jacqui

Hi

We had originally booked economy seats together at a cost of £30 each but then later on decided to change to the premium seats - they knocked the original £60 off the extra cost.

I had another email from Thomsons later on this afternoon confirming the cabin number but again, not the plane seat numbers.

Have you booked the premium seats before?

Carol

Hi Carol, no we've never flown long haul before, we're quite tall and didn't want to feel restricted on such a long flight. We're in row 4 - 2 window side and 1 middle across the aisle. We booked quite late thru that other Thomson website who discounted the regular Thomson site by quite a few quid. Looking at these forums, there would probably have been enough room in the regular seats - I fancy the free drinks etc though.

Cheers

Jacqui

Hi Jacqui

We got the seats a bit cheaper as booked later but all the window seats had gone so we're in the middle on row 3 and like you looking forward to the extra room and drinks!!! We've also booked the VIP lounge at the airport and paid for the AI on board - cheers!!!

Carol & John:D:):D

Hiya All!

I have phoned my agent inquiring about the days at sea to cut a long story short - they insist ours is the updated version as well :( so I have not made any arrangements for days 2, 7 and 9 of our cruise

Is anyone else concerned when reserving tours online (not Thomsons) that the websites are rather 'home made' and want card details via fax/email

Linda

Archived