Question about Salt Grill on Jewel

CPlum

Hey guys,

I've heard from someone that is may be possible to book the Salt Grill before you board. I didn't think this sounded right but wanted confirmation from the experts here :D

Thank guys

Hey guys,

I've heard from someone that is may be possible to book the Salt Grill before you board. I didn't think this sounded right but wanted confirmation from the experts here :D

Thank guys

no you have to wait until you board to book it

no you have to wait until you board to book it

On our cruise on embarkation day there was a desk set up on the Lido Deck (12) just outside the windows that look into the Salt Grill and opposite the desks for buying lanyards. They were taking bookings for nights throughout the cruise. Best go with your cruise itinerary so you know which date you would like based on your plans ashore. This was quicker than trying to telephone - when I got there only two or three people in front of me.

Cheers Colleen

We have been to the Salt Grill on few occassions on Pearl and Dawn and I actually preferred it better for lunch. No need to book (we did but realised prob didnt need to) same menu and you dont miss out on any shows/entertainment etc......plus its $30 and dinner is $40. I would go breakfast/lunch and tea.. yummmmmmmmm.... licorice farfait......... Fiona:)

p.s.. also if you ring to book a certain night and they say they are booked out it pays to wander up anyway on the night you wanted as we have found when we have been for dinner and then others have said, "we couldnt get in, it was booked out"....often there are quite a few empty tables, people book then dont turn up...

Archived